The Tales of Beedle the BardThe Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling has been released! Harry Potter fans have been anxiously awaiting the release of The Tales of Beedle the Bard, and it’s now available!

I pre-ordered 5 copies of The Tales of Beedle the Bard, 4 are being given as Christmas gifts, and the 5th copy is for myself! I love Harry Potter books! J.K. Rowling is a phenomenal author, and reading the J.K. Rowling biography is fascinating as well.

If you haven’t yet read any of the Harry Potter books by J.K.Rowling, you don’t know what you’re missing! The new J.K. Rowling book is called “The Tales of Beedle the Bard”,  NOT just Beedle the Bard, so don’t get confused about the titles.

Get your copies of The Tales of Beedle the Bard now. You won’t be disappointed! As I’ve said, Harry Potter books are included on the list of the best children’s classic books available today and it’s for very good reason. JK Rowling is an awesome writer!

101 Best Children’s Books – Classic Children’s Books
The Edge Chronicles – Edge Chronicles Book Series by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell

6 Responses to “The Tales of Beedle the Bard – Beedle the Bard Harry Potter Books by J.K. Rowling”

1. wilson says:

Lin, it seems that we shared the same interest —> we both are big fans of J.K.Rowling’s Harry Potter series!

Same with you, as I’ve pre-ordered 3 copies of “The Tales of Beedle the Bard” as well 🙂

Hi Wilson, my copies of The Tales of Beedle the Bard arrived in the mail yesterday! Whoohooo! I’m also very anxious for the release of the new Edge Chronicles book 10 coming out, and I even have an email alert set up to notify me when I can put in my order.

3. Todd Morris says:

Hi Lin,

We’ve also read all of the Harry Potter books (although, I’m not a huge fan of the movie versions). I vaguely remember hearing something about this book a while back, but wasn’t aware that it was actually coming out for sale this soon … I’ll have to pop over an pick up a copy or two … thanks.

Todd

4. wilson says:

WoW, you’re really fast, Lin. Have you read the book yet? I received the books on December 6th and I have read it two times! lol

Todd, I agree. I’ve seen some of the Harry Potter movies, but I wasn’t really impressed. I much prefer the books. Movies always seem to leave so much detail out of the storyline, and when you’ve actually read the Harry Potter books, the movies just don’t cut it.

Wilson, it’s on my nightstand right this minute ready and waiting for me. I’ve been swamped the last few days wrapping xmas presents and finishing up my shopping list, but I expect to begin reading The Tales of Beedle the Bard within the next day or so.