Most Popular Blog Posts
When I decided to start a blog with my very first blog post more than two years ago, I didn’t know anything about creating a blog where I could share parenting advice, marriage and relationship advice etc, but I knew that starting a blog that wasn’t just a personal blog all about me was something I was/am passionate about and I look forward to creating many more popular blog posts in 2009.
As we ring in the New Year, I’d like to share some of the most popular blog posts from Telling It Like It Is, based on popularity, number of views and/or comments, and a few of my personal favorites thrown in for good measure.
- Why Are Women So Strange and Men So Weird?
- Are Parents Helping Or Enabling Their Adult Children?
- Inside the Minds of Angry, Controlling and Abusive Men
- Helping and Enabling – Is There A Difference?
- How to Get Along With the In-Laws: Dealing With In-Laws and Extended Family
- Toxic Relationships – Toxic Family Members
- Keeping the Fire Alive in Your Marriage
- How to Spice Up Your Marriage: Fun and Easy Ways to Add Romance to Your Relationship
- Zero Tolerance for Disrespectful, Cussing Kids
- So Sexy, So Soon: The Sexualization of Childhood in Commercial Culture
- Building Self-Confidence in Children with Self-Esteem Activities
- Understanding Assertiveness: Getting The Respect You Deserve
- Child Sexual Abuse: Facts VS. Myths
- Taking Care of Aging Parents as a Family
- Evaluating And Choosing The Right Niche For Your Personality And Passion
- Can I Get Paid to Care for a Family Member: Elderly Mother or Father?
- How to Be a Good Mother-In-Law
- A Sense of Entitlement
- Children and Divorce: How to Tell Children About Your Divorce
- 10 Ways to Raise Children to USE Drugs
- The Lolita Effect: The Media Sexualization of Young Girls and What We Can Do About It
- How to Fight Fair in Marriage
- Computer Monitoring Software- Do You Know What Your Kids Are Doing Online?
- How to Spot a Gold Digger
- Miley Cyrus AKA Hanna Montana Going Topless For Vanity Fair