Free Printable Valentine Cards – Valentine’s Day Cards

AmericanGreetings - Free Valentine's Day Ecards
Printable Valentine cards for Valentine’s Day, especially FREE Valentine Cards, is on the top of the list of things to do for people preparing for Valentine’s Day 2009. I haven’t bought a Valentine’s Day card in years, not since discovering how easy printable Valentine cards are to print and/or email to give to family and friends.

Printable Valentine’s Day cards are so easy, even a child could do it. Where do I get my printable cards and FREE Valentine e-cards for Valentine’s Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Holidays and other special occasions?

Hallmark Card Studio by Hallmark offers excellent greeting card software for any and all occasions, with thousands of cards and designs to choose from, where you can print and mail or create e-cards to send by email.

Whatever printable Valentine cards options you choose, let me be the first to wish you and yours a Happy Valentine’s Day 2009!

10 Responses to “Free Printable Valentine Cards – Valentine’s Day Cards”

1. Janet Fox says:

Hey Lin,

Happy Valentine’s to you too 🙂

Actually I have this long distance relationship going and am totally confused about how to make the valentine’s special for my guy. Do you have any suggestions?? The distance thing really takes toll sometimes 🙁

Hi Janet,

Happy Belated Valentine’s Day to you too. Long distance relationships are difficult in so many ways as you’ve found yourself. Hopefully you were able to talk to your sweetheart at least on the phone to express your feelings to each other.

2. selena says:

Happy Valentine ! Distance is really where you can have to be tolerable, there is nothing another option to get rid of it.

• Janet Fox says:

I know.. Long distance relationships need very high tolerance and really high levels of commitment. I am giving it a second try with my guy. Hope it works out. I’m really putting in a lot of efforts!

Btw Lin, I wasn’t able to do anything for Valentines 🙁 Turned out he was travelling and I got busy with somethings.

3. Yvonne says:

Valentines day ecards are send to the lovers on the special day of life. On this day each and everyday lover tries to send a cute and heart touching ecards to their lovers. So ecards are send lot on that day.

4. Last Valentine’s Day, I sent out some e-cards as well as free printable valentine’s cards to my family and friends. I like Bluemountain and Hallmark Card studio.

Sheena, I was given the Hallmark Card Studio software as a Christmas present a couple years in a row. I love it, but I also enjoy using BlueMountain and other card websites to send free ecards as well.

5. Well, for the crafty types amongst us, I’ve posted a whole heap of different Valentine cards, that suit all levels of proficiency.

Beginners Level 1 is … a printable card…! Yes, I have to say, once you have kids, you must have printable… and not just of Valentine cards….

Of Easter greetings, get well greetings, come to my party greetings, come for a sleepover this summer cards, and on and on….

6. Valentine’s day has gone for this year but come next year I will no doubts try use the mentioned websites. Thanks, Lin!