Merry Christmas to you and yours! Happy Holidays, Feliz Navidad, or all the other ways of saying Merry Christmas in different languages that I don’t know. I’ll be taking the rest of the decade off and then start working on those New Year’s resolutions…(goals really) like everyone else.
If you’re looking for something to read during your Christmas holiday season, here are few Telling It Like It Is gems you may have missed, plus a couple of interesting articles written by online friends.
- Why Are Women So Strange and Men So Weird?
- A Child’s Ten Commandments For Parents
- Empty Nest Syndrome-Children Leaving Home, What Do I Do Now?
- Keeping The Fire Alive in Your Marriage
- Female Body Image in the Media-The Pressure to Be Thin in Society
- The Most Unbelievable Story Ever Told
- Finding Joy in December
- Why My Kids Will Drive a Piece of Crap
Are you making New Year’s Resolutions? What are your goals for 2010?